You already have an account
- View your booking request summary
- Find the information needed for your participation at the event
- Order items needed for your participation (badges, services, stand fittings...)
- Order communication tools
You don't have an account
- Simple and fast, get your quotation in a few clicks
- Sign up online
- Exhibitors timetables
- How to declare my decorator(s)
- How to declare my contact(s)
- Download the exhibitor’s guide
Are you a stand builder?
You work with a decorator or stand installers: To log on to INTERMAT, Customer Zone, you must ask your client to grant you the access.
2 possibilities. The Exhibitor can:
1. Create an account administrator and define the access for him in "My account/My contacts". The decorator/stand contractor receives an email to be able to place orders online (on the Exhibitor's account). You agree, in doing so, to pay any order placed by them on your behalf.
2. Declare the decorator/stand contractor using the form "Authorization for a service provider to order" (My account/My forms). A decorator's own account is opened and linked to the Exhibitor's Customer zone. The decorator can order independently. Orders will be invoiced to the decorator/stand contractor directly!